Change a Firm Name or Address in CM/ECF

By Andrew Mansfield

From the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Court News.

It is important the Court had your current email addresses on file.  Failing to keep your contact information up-to-date may prevent you from receiving the proper electronic notification of case activity.

To update or add an email address to your profile, please submit an email request to the ECF Support Desk at

To change the street address, please file a Notice of Attorney Change of Address or Law Firm for for each case.  This form can be filed on multiple cases by enclosing an additional sheet listing up to 10 cases for the same divisional office.  Once you have filed the notice, please send an email to the ECF Support Desk to advise the Court of the address change.