Need help right away?
You can enter all of the information necessary for us to complete your bankruptcy petition, schedules, and other documents right here, right now. That's right. When you come in for your free consultation, we can have a preliminary version of everything we need to file with the Court complete and ready to review. All information is provided through our secure website directly to one of our two attorneys.
Our online information gathering website is designed to help facilitate the process of preparing a bankruptcy case. It provides a secure and easy way to complete a case overview questionnaire with tools that allow you to communicate with one of our attorneys in preparation for a free consultation.
Here's how to start
- Gather Your Documents
- Register Using the Form on this Page
- Confirm Registration
- Go to www.mycaseinfo.com.
- Enter the username (your email address) and password from the email you receive.
The first time you login you will be required to confirm your registration.
You must read the Notice to Consumer Debtor(s) under Section 342(b) of the Bankruptcy Code and the Important Information about Bankruptcy Assistance Services from an Attorney or Bankruptcy Petition Preparer.
After reading the notices, check both boxes and click
What Do I Need to Get Started?
It will make it easier to complete the questionnaire if you collect the following items before you begin:
- Recent pay stubs from all jobs
- Credit card statements
- Mortgage documents
- Loan and lease documents
- Any papers relating to prior bankruptcies
- Separation or divorce papers
- Letters from lenders or collections agencies
- Letters from attorneys
- Foreclosure documents
- Repossession notices
- Deeds to real estate
- Inventory of your personal property, including household furnishings